Mow Crew Position
Requirements are set by we need out of a person.
Need to have some customer service experience
Must work well with other employees
This position is on a residential mow crew, and landscaping projects as needed
Adhere to company safety policies, actively participate in job-site and safety meetings as required and all Company related training.
Safety oriented, good attitude, attention to detail.
Self-starter, needs little direction, good decision making skills.
Must be able to walk long distances and lift up to 50 lbs
This job is All Day Long 100% Out Doors in all summer weather conditions
We would like to meet people who have experience in mowing/landscaping maintenance in a professional setting.
We are looking for motivated, dependable person for working with team members at work sites and be a valuable part of our team preforming ground maintenance, landscaping, mowing... This is a seasonal job, you will be working until the end of the season.
The right person will continue for many years and be able to grow with company. You will work in a role with the mow crew doing residential landscaping maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for anyone (18 and older) who is interested in the field of Landscape Maintenance.
We perform work in South East Aurora/Denver area for residential homes.
If you are interested please send us an email with your credentials and related job history
Mow Crew member/Driver Position
We are looking for the right person who can operate general lawn mowing equipment; lawn mower, weed trimmer and blower etc., and can drive a company truck.
Contract position, until end of 2017 mowing season.
This position will be a two part responsibility,
1) Backup for driving the truck and trailer to the customers' homes
2) Mowing or performing related tasks as needed under the direction of the foreman on crew.
- At least 1 years' experience in a professional residential mowing position
Drivers must have a clean MVR for at least the last 3 years.
Drivers cannot have a DUI, DWAI, etc. within 5 years.
- Valid Driver's license with no major driving infractions
- Must be able to walk long distances and lift up to 50 lbs
- This job is All Day Long 100% Out Doors in all summer weather conditions
- Need to be over the age of 18 and have a valid Colorado driver's license with reliable transportation to get to the yard in the morning.
All requirements must be met, we will not respond to any individuals who do not qualify.
We perform work in South East Aurora area for residential homes.
If you are interested please fill out the form below with your credentials and related job history